CAUTION! All LTD bicycles are intended to use on the roads and cross-country terrain only.
LTD provides a 5-years warranty on the frame and one-year warranty on all original parts, paint and decals except wear and tear components (tires, tubes, chains etc).
The guarantee begins with the transfer of the new bike from the dealer to the customer.
The guarantee is limited to the original retail purchaser and is non-transferable.
In a case of complain within the guarantee period, any defective frame or bicycle component will be repaired or replaced.
If any defects in the bicycle was found, the buyer must stop exploitation immediately to avoid any additional damage from the malfunction.
This warranty does not apply to:
- damage or failure due to accidents, alteration, abuse or neglect;
- frames and components which has an apparent sign of misuse or abuse;
- improper assembly, incorrect maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for use with or not compatible with the frame or bicycle;
- scheduled bicycle maintenance;
- normal wear and tear, materials fatigue;
- bicycles which have signs of self-repair attempts, repainted, or with original decals removed;
- bicycles that were used for jumps, downhill, or any other extreme ways of riding.